1. First you have to get fat and put it in a pot and get it really hot. It stinks!!!! :)
2. Mix lots of seeds such as sunflower seeds, rye and wheat.
|Seeds and fruit from our garden|
3. You can also add dried fruit, we put in dried apple slices and sultanas
4. Get a length of wire or string, tie a knot in the bottom and get a plastic cup and put the string or wire in the middle.
5. Poor the fat with the seeds and fruit in the cup.
|Me pouring the seeds and fruit in the cup|
7. Then you get the bird feeder out of the cup.
8.And finally you put it on a tree and in two or three days your garden will be full of birds.
|The bird feeder waiting for the birds|
Here is a video that I made of Great Tits and Syrian Woodpecker (i think) feeding in the winter.